Aumento de su ventaja por 1on1 de formación con la legendaria Pat Etcheberry
¿Querría usted trabajar fuera uno en uno con la legendaria Pat Etcheberry? ¿Querría usted experimentar lo que tomó para Pete Sampras, para Andre Agassi, para Jim Courier, para Monica Seles, para Jennifer Capriati, para Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, para Sergi Bruguera, para Iva Majoli, para Gabriela Sabatini, para Justine Henin, y para un anfitrión del jugadores de tenis que ganar más de 100 Campeonatos de Grand Slams y Medallas Olímpicas, y los torneos innumerables de Maestros?
Ahora usted puede, con la Experiencia Etcheberry Personal. Toque y su experto que entrena el personal realizará su evaluación personal muy propia determinar su salud actual y diseñar una instrucción personalizada la experiencia hecha a la medida apenas para usted y para sus metas. Pat desarrollará el programa personal para que usted aprenda a cómo hacer los ejercicios para continuar apropiadamente su instrucción para ser su mejor sobre su regreso en casa.
Durante su Experiencia Etcheberry Personal, usted puede permanecer en Mission Inn Resort, entrena diariamente con Pat y su personal en El Centro del Deporte de Etcheberry, agarra los entrenamientos de una serie internacional de pro de tenistas (como Justine Henin, Mardy Fish, y Martina Hingis), y (para usted jugardores aspirando ) sea visto por parte del mundo mejores entrenadores del tenis.
La agenda de Experencia Etcheberry Personal
- Evaluación personal
- Su Experiencia Etcheberry Personal empieza con sus metas personales y necesita la evaluación por Sr. Etcheberry y su personal para determinar qué clase de la forma que usted está en y en lo que usted se debe hacer acerca de lo llevar al máximo su talento del tenis.
- Personalizó el Desarrollo del Programa
- Pat hace entonces costumbre diseña una rutina del entrenamiento de ejercicios personalizó para sus habilidades y necesidades específicas, e hizo a la medida para desarrollar sus fuerzas y corregir sus debilidades. Cada régimen se estructura extraordinariamente acomodar cuánto tiempo usted tiene disponible entrenar, y qué facilidades y el equipo están disponible a usted cuando usted vuelve en casa (gimnasio de en en casa, gimnasio comercial.) Su rutina del entrenamiento tendrá en cuenta también alguna fuerza o las limitaciones físicas distintivo que usted puede tener.
- Entrenamiento en La Cancha y en el Gimnasio
- Una vez que usted ha sido evaluado y Pat ha diseñado su rutina del entrenamiento, usted está apagado a las canchas y el centro deportiva aprender los ejercicios específicos necesitará ayudar el alcance su competitivo mejor. Usted experimentará también el grado del compromiso que se requiere de todo campeonato atletas. ¡Prepare a trabajar duramente!
1 día, 3 días y 5 días paquetes de Experiencia de Etcheberry Personal están disponible. Los paquetes incluyen la instrucción para un mínimo de 4 horas por día con Pat y su personal, el acceso al Centro de Deporte de Etcheberry y las canchas de tenis, y libertan el uso de cualquier equipo asociado con sus ejercicios.
- 1 Paquete del Día: $995
- 3 Paquete del Día: $2,195 (salva 26%)
- 5 Paquete del Día: $3,395 (salva 32%)
(paquetes más largos disponibles. Escriba correo electrónico personal@EtcheberryExperience.com para más detalles.)
Reserve su Experiencia Etcheberry Personal hoy por mandar correo electrónico personal@EtcheberryExperience.com.
El grupo, Familia, el Equipo Descuentos
Hágalo un asunto de familia, o un viaje del grupo de amigos de su club de golf. Los descuentos están disponibles para grupos, equipos, o la familia cuándo 2-5 personas registran junto para sus Experiencias Etcheberry Personal. Cada individuo en ese grupo SALVARA:
- 10% en una Experiencia de 1 Día (sólo $895 por persona)
- 10% en una Experiencia de 3 Días (sólo $1,975 por persona)
- 15% en una Experiencia de 5 Días (sólo $2,886 por persona)
Un máximo de sólo cinco personas pueden matricularse por algún día dado, y las fechas disponibles se limitan. ¡Mande correo electrónico personal@EtcheberryExperience.com para empezar hoy el proceso de matrícula!
Fechas DisponiblesPat y su personal están disponibles en 2009:
- 7 de julio- 14 de agosto
- 14 de septiembre - 13 de noviembre
- 14-31 de diciembre
AlojamientosEcha un vistazo a los alojamientos en Howey-in-the-Hills.
Actividades de DescansoEcha un vistazo a cosas que hacer en Orlando, Florida zona.
- Will I be working with Pat privately, or will there be other people in my group?
- Since each Personal Etcheberry Experience is customized to the specific needs of each client, most of your activities will be one-on-one.
- Are there such things as a group Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Because of the highly individualized nature of a Personal Etcheberry Experience, Pat can only accommodate a maximum of five people per day. If you come with others as a group, your experience will still be individual. In instances where Pat determines that one or more of the group share common training needs, you may be working out with some of your friends and colleagues.
- How will Pat decide what condition I'm in and what drills and exercises I need to do to get better?
- The first thing Pat or Mike will do is test you in several critical areas to see how you compare to your tennis peers, and identify your strengths and weaknesses. He will also talk with you about your goals, your tennis and exercise lifestyle, and any personal physical limitations you might have. Then Pat will create your exercise and workout program taking you through those drills and exercises so that you understand the importance of each component and are able to continue your regimen when you return home.
- How long will I be working with Pat and his Master Trainers each day?
- Pat and staff will be working with you approximately four hours each day of your Etcheberry Experience. They may not be four consecutive hours -- some people will need a break between sessions -- and the time spent will be shared between learning what your needs are, instruction on how to reach your conditioning goals, and appropriate workouts in the Fitness Center and/or on the court. Your exact schedule will be determined by your physical condition and personal time requirements.
- I have read that Coach Etcheberry can be very demanding. Will I be working as hard as Justine was in the DVDs?
- Justine and Jim and the other players you saw in the DVDs are professionals and Juniors with whom Pat has been working with for years. They are in prime physical condition. You will not be asked to perform at that level unless you are in that kind of physical shape already. Indeed, much of your Personal Etcheberry Experience will be learning what you need to do to get to those levels and how to do it safely.
- My sixteen year old son is a ranked Junior. How can Pat help him move up in the rankings?
- If your son is a competitive Junior or tour player, and sufficiently motivated and committed, Pat will be able to design a program similar to what he has done with pros like Justine Henin, Jelana Jankovic and other professional and serious junior players he works with daily. He would still test your son to identify his strengths and weakness, but the drills and exercises would be more demanding in order to take him up in the ranking and advance his career.
- How much will I be playing tennis/golf while I'm with Pat?
- Your Personal Etcheberry Experience is meant to get you in the best possible shape to succeed in the game of tennis, and help you develop the most effective techniques for moving on the court. While there may be times when you will be hitting the ball on the court, in terms of actually playing tennis, Mission Inn can arrange private or small group lessons with their tennis coaches, as well as opportunities to compete against other players at the resort while you are there.
- Since space is limited, how far in advance should I arrange my Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Pat is only available to take clients for a Personal Etcheberry Experience a limited number of weeks out of the year. Because space is limited to five people on any given day, we suggest you make your arrangements as soon as you know the dates you want. You can do this simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to arrange a Personal Etcheberry Experience, and someone will help you book the dates you want.
- How do I arrange hotel accommodations?
- After securing dates for your Personal Etcheberry Experience with us, you can make hotel accommodations and arrange whatever other activities or services you want with The Mission Inn Resort or several other hotels through a direct link on our website to those establishments.
- My spouse is not into tennis/golf like I am. Will there be things available for my family to do while I am working with Pat?
- If you are staying at the Mission Inn Resort during your Experience, there are many activities and services available for wives, husbands and children to do that will make you envious of their vacation activities. Many are free, and others can be reserved when you are making your room reservations, or while you are at the resort. They vary from golf at the one of the two Championship golf courses at the Inn, to workouts at the Fitness Center, to hours of pampering at the Spa at Mission Inn. The Greater Orlando area also have enough world class activities and attractions --like Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, and many more-- to keep any family busy for weeks. Many are listed on the Personal Etcheberry Experience page of our website.
National Tennis Academy
Pat has joined forces with Ripley Amell and the National Tennis Academy headquartered at Montverde Academy, Orlando FL. Students from around the world chose the National Tennis Academy Boarding Tennis Academy for two reasons, college placement and beyond! NTA will be a mecca for high performance players desiring the perfect training environment, climate, Technical/Tactical/Physical/Psychological training combined with an excellent education.
Our diversity of players from Europe, South America and Asia who train together contribute to the same types of games styles you will encounter in ITF competitions. Pat will be hands on as much as his schedule allows and is looking forward in working with your child. Interested players should visit www.nationaltennisacademy.com and www.montverde.org for more information.
The National Tennis Academy and The Montverde Preparatory Academy announces their grand opening event featuring Pat Etcheberry.
Montverde, FL, The official NTA grand opening event will be launched at 10am Eastern Time on September 17, 2011. This will be a great chance to meet the NTA Staff as they discuss their vision for the new tennis program at Montverde Academy. NTA will be offering an exhibition match between ATP and WTA players, tennis fitness evaluation by world renowned fitness trainer Pat Etch berry, Long term planning seminar by NTA Executive Director Ripley Amell, and Head and Adidas give aways. Lunch will be provided to potential students and there families.This event is geared towards junior players aspiring in becoming college or professional players through understanding the various services NTA and MVA provide its students.
The National Tennis Academy is based on one principle of adopting a "best practices" philosophy; How do the best tennis federations develop their players? NTA has developed its program by studying the best from around the globe quantified through tennis specific sports science. End result is the knowledge of developing your child using their strengths building a healthy injury free game style so they may reach their potential.
Everyone who attends the event will receive a voucher for a free tennis training session evaluating the effectiveness of their game style through suggestions and guidance.
Ripley Amell, Owner/Executive Director Tennis Canada / USPTR http://www.nationaltennisacademy.com ) said, "I am very excited about the two key additions to our academy making it a world class program, first our partnership with the Montverde Academy (a coeducational Independent College Preparatory Boarding 7-12 and day school pk3-12) which recently completed a multimillion dollar sports complex. MVA is committed to providing the highest academic curriculum blended with unsurpassed athletic programs which has produced the 2010 High School National Championship Soccer team and recently acquired the head coach of the 2010 National Championship Basketball Team. Secondly we are so proud to be partnering with Pat Etcheberry (presently training Daniela Hantuchova #20 WTA) world renowned tennis fitness specialist. Pat was worked with personally or has influenced most of the present and past ATP/WTA champions. Pat brings his patented system of developing world class athletes centered around their personal skill set and he will ensure your child is prepared to train and play.
Many academies are forced into adopting a virtual school approach to training their players highlighting the benefits of flexibility to enhance training; families make these decisions often at the expense of their son or daughters future. The NTA is very unique in having a full prep school experience and a full time tennis experience together. Players split their time equally attending school in the morning and training in the afternoon. If they are not competing on weekend's in-house tournaments are set up.. bottom line they compete every weekend.
Marcelo Gouts, Managing Director with twenty two years' experience in operating Orlando's finest tennis venues "Lake cane Tennis Center" and "Fort Gatlin Tennis Center" brings vast knowledge in our lower school programs. A staunch advocate of the 10 & under quick start Marcelo has a passion for modeling what Europe has been doing for years developing our young talent.
For more information or to contact us you can go to http://www.nationaltennisacademy.com or for high performance call Ripley 407 506-2149, lower school Quick start Marcelo at 407 963 1471.
Information for touring Montverde Academy please call John Sickels at 407 469-2561 ext 209