- ETCH-Swing is great to use for tennis strength training, whether you’re working on your serve, forehand or backhand.
- ETCH-Swing allows coaches to simultaneously combine a variety of elements of a technical practice such as footwork and stroke with a strengthening workout for more efficient and effective use of time and effort.
- ETCH-Swing uses your own body weight and wind resistance from your swing, so it is safer and requires no additional weights.
- TRAINING PRINCIPLES: ETCH-Swing has four blades on it which help build resistance when hitting tennis strokes. As you accelerate through the shot, ETCH-Swing creates a stronger resistance than you get using a normal racquet, even one with a weight attached.
- ETCH-Swing works on sport-specific strength training by mimicking specific movements while introducing greater resistance, making your normal racquet feel much lighter and easier to use after training.
- REDUCE INJURIES: A significant factor in training with ETCH-Swing, and one that addresses a growing concern in the sport of tennis, is that it helps prevent injuries. How? As ETCH-Swing accelerates and decelerates, the wind slows it down after the stroke, not your shoulder, thus reducing the stress on your shoulder and arm. Other weight equipment currently in the marketplace can actually contribute to injury by placing too much pressure on vulnerable parts of the body.
- SHORTEN REHAB: ETCH-Swing is also a great way to assist in rehabbing from injuries by reducing the force and stress being placed on recovering muscles.
- TRAVELS EASILY: ETCH-Swing is highly portable, light and easy to assemble & dismantle, so you can take it on the road to tournaments to maintain your training regimen.
- TARGET MARKET: Because ETCH-Swing uses your own body weight and swing resistance to strengthen muscles, it can help players of all ages and skill levels - professionals, juniors and recreational players alike, and their coaches and trainers - take their game to the next level.
- CUSTOM DRILLS: Pat has developed a series of drills exclusively for ETCH-Swing to maximize your strength gains specific to success in tennis.
- VOLUME SAVINGS: Save as much as 17% when you purchase more than one ETCH-Swing.
1 ETCH-Swing = $98
2 - 4 ETCH-Swings = $93 (save $ 5 on each)
5-10 ETCH-Swings = $88 (save $ 10 on each)
11+ ETCH-Swings = $83 (save $ 15 on each)
Need replacement fins for the Etch-swing?
Each package costs $20.00 and includes two blades.