Gain your edge by training 1on1 with the legendary Pat Etcheberry
Would you like to work out one-on-one with the legendary Pat Etcheberry? Would you like to experience what it took for Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Monica Seles, Jennifer Capriati, Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, Sergi Bruguera, Iva Majoli, Gabriela Sabatini, Justine Henin, and a host of A-list tennis pros to win more than one hundred Grand Slam Championships and Olympic Medals, and countless Masters tournaments?
Now you can, with the exclusive Personal Etcheberry Experience. You will work with Pat and Master Trainers from his expert training staff to receive your very own personal evaluation to determine your current fitness and a personalized training experience tailored just for you and your goals. Pat and his staff will develop a customized program so that you learn how to do the drills and exercises properly to continue your training to be your best upon your return home.
During your Personal Etcheberry Experience, you can stay at the internationally celebrated Mission Inn Golf & Tennis Resort, and train daily with Pat and his Master Trainers at The Etcheberry Sports Performance Center.
Personal Etcheberry Experience Agenda
- Personal Assessment
- Your Personal Etcheberry Experience begins with your personal goals and needs assessment by Mr. Etcheberry and his staff to determine what kind of shape you're in and what you need to do about it to maximize your tennis talent.
- Customized Training Program Development
- Pat will then custom design a workout routine of drills and exercises customized for your specific skills and needs, and tailored to develop your strengths and correct your weaknesses. Each regimen is uniquely structured to accommodate how much time you have available to train, and what facilities and equipment are available to you when you return home (in-home gym, commercial gym, or homemade apparatus). Your workout routine will also take into account any distinctive physical strengths or limitations you may have.
- On-Court and Gym Workout
- Once you have been evaluated and your workout routine has been designed for you, you're off to the courts and the fitness center to learn the specific drills and exercises you will need to help reach your competitive best. You'll also experience the degree of commitment that is required of all championship level athletes. Get ready to work hard!
1-day, 3-day and 5-day Personalized Etcheberry Experience packages are available. Packages include training for a minimum of 4 hours per day with Pat and his staff, access to Mission Inn's premier fitness center and tennis courts, and free use of any equipment associated with your drills and exercises.
- 1 Day Package: $995
- 3 Day Package: $2,195 (save 26%)
- 5 Day Package: $3,395 (save 32%)
(longer and periodic packages available. email personal@EtcheberryExperience.com for more details.)
Book your Personal Etcheberry Experience today by emailing personal@EtcheberryExperience.com.
Group, Family, and Team Discounts
Make it a family affair, or a group trip of friends from your tennis club. Special group, family, and team discounts are available when 2-5 people register together for their Personal Etcheberry Experiences. Each individual in that group will SAVE:
- 10% on a 1-Day Experience (only $895 per person)
- 10% on a 3-Day Experience (only $1,975 per person)
- 15% on a 5-Day Experience (only $2,886 per person)
A maximum of only five people can enroll for any given day, and available dates are limited. Email personal@EtcheberryExperience.com today to start the registration process!
Pat and his training staff will be available the following dates in 2011, and scheduling will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
AccommodationsCheck out accommodations in Howey-In-The-Hills.
Leisure Time ActivitiesCheck out things to do in the Orlando, Florida area.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I be working with Pat privately, or will there be other people in my group?
- Since each Personal Etcheberry Experience is customized to the specific needs of each client, most of your activities will be one-on-one.
- Are there such things as a group Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Because of the highly individualized nature of a Personal Etcheberry Experience, Pat can only accommodate a maximum of five people per day. If you come with others as a group, your experience will still be individual. In instances where Pat determines that one or more of the group share common training needs, you may be working out with some of your friends and colleagues.
- How will Pat decide what condition I'm in and what drills and exercises I need to do to get better?
- The first thing Pat or Mike will do is test you in several critical areas to see how you compare to your tennis peers, and identify your strengths and weaknesses. He will also talk with you about your goals, your tennis and exercise lifestyle, and any personal physical limitations you might have. Then Pat will create your exercise and workout program taking you through those drills and exercises so that you understand the importance of each component and are able to continue your regimen when you return home.
- How long will I be working with Pat and his Master Trainers each day?
- Pat and staff will be working with you approximately four hours each day of your Etcheberry Experience. They may not be four consecutive hours -- some people will need a break between sessions -- and the time spent will be shared between learning what your needs are, instruction on how to reach your conditioning goals, and appropriate workouts in the Fitness Center and/or on the court. Your exact schedule will be determined by your physical condition and personal time requirements.
- I have read that Coach Etcheberry can be very demanding. Will I be working as hard as Justine was in the DVDs?
- Justine and Jim and the other players you saw in the DVDs are professionals and Juniors with whom Pat has been working with for years. They are in prime physical condition. You will not be asked to perform at that level unless you are in that kind of physical shape already. Indeed, much of your Personal Etcheberry Experience will be learning what you need to do to get to those levels and how to do it safely.
- My sixteen year old son is a ranked Junior. How can Pat help him move up in the rankings?
- If your son is a competitive Junior or tour player, and sufficiently motivated and committed, Pat will be able to design a program similar to what he has done with pros like Justine Henin, Jelana Jankovic and other professional and serious junior players he works with daily. He would still test your son to identify his strengths and weakness, but the drills and exercises would be more demanding in order to take him up in the ranking and advance his career.
- How much will I be playing tennis/golf while I'm with Pat?
- Your Personal Etcheberry Experience is meant to get you in the best possible shape to succeed in the game of tennis, and help you develop the most effective techniques for moving on the court. While there may be times when you will be hitting the ball on the court, in terms of actually playing tennis, Mission Inn can arrange private or small group lessons with their tennis coaches, as well as opportunities to compete against other players at the resort while you are there.
- Since space is limited, how far in advance should I arrange my Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Pat is only available to take clients for a Personal Etcheberry Experience a limited number of weeks out of the year. Because space is limited to five people on any given day, we suggest you make your arrangements as soon as you know the dates you want. You can do this simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to arrange a Personal Etcheberry Experience, and someone will help you book the dates you want.
- How do I arrange hotel accommodations?
- After securing dates for your Personal Etcheberry Experience with us, you can make hotel accommodations and arrange whatever other activities or services you want with The Mission Inn Resort or several other hotels through a direct link on our website to those establishments.
- My spouse is not into tennis/golf like I am. Will there be things available for my family to do while I am working with Pat?
- If you are staying at the Mission Inn Resort during your Experience, there are many activities and services available for wives, husbands and children to do that will make you envious of their vacation activities. Many are free, and others can be reserved when you are making your room reservations, or while you are at the resort. They vary from golf at the one of the two Championship golf courses at the Inn, to workouts at the Fitness Center, to hours of pampering at the Spa at Mission Inn. The Greater Orlando area also have enough world class activities and attractions --like Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, and many more-- to keep any family busy for weeks. Many are listed on the Personal Etcheberry Experience page of our website.
National Tennis Academy
Pat has joined forces with Ripley Amell and the National Tennis Academy headquartered at Montverde Academy, Orlando FL. Students from around the world chose the National Tennis Academy Boarding Tennis Academy for two reasons, college placement and beyond! NTA will be a mecca for high performance players desiring the perfect training environment, climate, Technical/Tactical/Physical/Psychological training combined with an excellent education.
Our diversity of players from Europe, South America and Asia who train together contribute to the same types of games styles you will encounter in ITF competitions. Pat will be hands on as much as his schedule allows and is looking forward in working with your child. Interested players should visit www.nationaltennisacademy.com and www.montverde.org for more information.
The National Tennis Academy and The Montverde Preparatory Academy announces their grand opening event featuring Pat Etcheberry.
Montverde, FL, The official NTA grand opening event will be launched at 10am Eastern Time on September 17, 2011. This will be a great chance to meet the NTA Staff as they discuss their vision for the new tennis program at Montverde Academy. NTA will be offering an exhibition match between ATP and WTA players, tennis fitness evaluation by world renowned fitness trainer Pat Etch berry, Long term planning seminar by NTA Executive Director Ripley Amell, and Head and Adidas give aways. Lunch will be provided to potential students and there families.This event is geared towards junior players aspiring in becoming college or professional players through understanding the various services NTA and MVA provide its students.
The National Tennis Academy is based on one principle of adopting a "best practices" philosophy; How do the best tennis federations develop their players? NTA has developed its program by studying the best from around the globe quantified through tennis specific sports science. End result is the knowledge of developing your child using their strengths building a healthy injury free game style so they may reach their potential.
Everyone who attends the event will receive a voucher for a free tennis training session evaluating the effectiveness of their game style through suggestions and guidance.
Ripley Amell, Owner/Executive Director Tennis Canada / USPTR http://www.nationaltennisacademy.com ) said, "I am very excited about the two key additions to our academy making it a world class program, first our partnership with the Montverde Academy (a coeducational Independent College Preparatory Boarding 7-12 and day school pk3-12) which recently completed a multimillion dollar sports complex. MVA is committed to providing the highest academic curriculum blended with unsurpassed athletic programs which has produced the 2010 High School National Championship Soccer team and recently acquired the head coach of the 2010 National Championship Basketball Team. Secondly we are so proud to be partnering with Pat Etcheberry (presently training Daniela Hantuchova #20 WTA) world renowned tennis fitness specialist. Pat was worked with personally or has influenced most of the present and past ATP/WTA champions. Pat brings his patented system of developing world class athletes centered around their personal skill set and he will ensure your child is prepared to train and play.
Many academies are forced into adopting a virtual school approach to training their players highlighting the benefits of flexibility to enhance training; families make these decisions often at the expense of their son or daughters future. The NTA is very unique in having a full prep school experience and a full time tennis experience together. Players split their time equally attending school in the morning and training in the afternoon. If they are not competing on weekend's in-house tournaments are set up.. bottom line they compete every weekend.
Marcelo Gouts, Managing Director with twenty two years' experience in operating Orlando's finest tennis venues "Lake cane Tennis Center" and "Fort Gatlin Tennis Center" brings vast knowledge in our lower school programs. A staunch advocate of the 10 & under quick start Marcelo has a passion for modeling what Europe has been doing for years developing our young talent.
For more information or to contact us you can go to http://www.nationaltennisacademy.com or for high performance call Ripley 407 506-2149, lower school Quick start Marcelo at 407 963 1471.
Information for touring Montverde Academy please call John Sickels at 407 469-2561 ext 209