All orders for in-stock items purchased from EtcheberryExperience.com are usually shipped within 48 hours of confirmed order receipt, unless otherwise noted. Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you need special assistance or alternate shipping methods. For out of stock items, you will be notified of lead time estimate at the time of your order.
Note that customs law requires us to declare the contents of packages shipped internationally.
Note that we no longer ship to Brazil!
You may return any unopened item within two weeks of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling charges). Please allow 4-6 weeks for domestic (US) returns to be processed. A credit will automatically be issued to the credit card used for the purchase.
Neither the Etcheberry Experience nor The Etcheberry Group, LLC, are responsible for lost returns. Postage is NOT guaranteed for returns. The customer agrees to pay for return postage and re-shipping postage.
Questions and Answers
- What is your shipping policy?
- Etcheberry Experience ships worldwide via either UPS or USPS. Shipments to other countries must pass through customs and may be subject to additional duties and/or taxes over which we have no control. Additionally, we must declare the value of an order for its full value.
- How long does it take to process an order before it ships?
- Depending on what time of day the order was placed it takes 1-2 days for an order to process through our system. Generally, orders which clear on Friday (after orders have been sent) or Saturday will not ship until Monday. National holidays may delay processing/shipping as well.
- Can I track my package? Which shipping methods are trackable while in transit?
- In the United States, UPS is trackable and the United States Postal Service (USPS) is only trackable if Express Mail is used. Internationally, Global Express and Registered Mail are trackable by the USPS, though once the package leaves the country USPS can only tell when a package has entered another country and if any delivery attempts have been made. The only way to completely track a package internationally is through UPS, as their employees handle the packages every step of the way.
- Are any methods of shipping automatically insured?
- All packages shipped UPS are automatically insured for up to US$100 and can be replaced if lost or damaged after a claim has been settled. USPS Global Express is insured up to US$100 and Registered Mail may be insurable, though whether it is or not and for how much depends on the country to which the package is being shipped. Packages shipped via any other USPS method are not automatically insured.