Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your shipping policy?
- Etcheberry Experience ships worldwide via either UPS or USPS. Shipments to other countries must pass through customs and may be subject to additional duties and/or taxes over which we have no control. Additionally, we must declare the value of an order for its full value.
- How long does it take to process an order before it ships?
- Depending on what time of day the order was placed it takes 1-2 days for an order to process through our system. Generally, orders which clear on Friday (after orders have been sent) or Saturday will not ship until Monday. National holidays may delay processing/shipping as well.
- Can I track my package? Which shipping methods are trackable while in transit?
- In the United States, UPS is trackable and the United States Postal Service (USPS) is only trackable if Express Mail is used. Internationally, Global Express and Registered Mail are trackable by the USPS, though once the package leaves the country USPS can only tell when a package has entered another country and if any delivery attempts have been made. The only way to completely track a package internationally is through UPS, as their employees handle the packages every step of the way.
- Are any methods of shipping automatically insured?
- All packages shipped UPS are automatically insured for up to US$100 and can be replaced if lost or damaged after a claim has been settled. USPS Global Express is insured up to US$100 and Registered Mail may be insurable, though whether it is or not and for how much depends on the country to which the package is being shipped. Packages shipped via any other USPS method are not automatically insured.
- Where can I buy the equipment featured in the DVDs?
- The equipment Pat used in the DVDs can be found in our website store.
- I just ordered a package and shortly after received a coupon for a future order, may I use this coupon on the order I already placed?
- Unfortunately, coupons are only valid on future purchases. However, unless otherwise noted, coupons are transferable. Pass it on to a friend!
- What is your return policy on the ETCH-Swing? Can I try it out first and return it? What if part of my ETCH-Swing isn't working like it should?
- We do not offer any "free trials" for the ETCH-Swing where you buy it and decide if you want to keep it. However, for up to one year after your purchase date, we can replace the part needed (excluding the fins/blades.) Fins/blades can be purchased in our Individual equipment part of our store. We can also accept ETCH-Swings that still have their original wrapping and have not been used for two weeks after it has first been delivered.
- Will I be working with Pat privately, or will there be other people in my group?
- Since each Personal Etcheberry Experience is customized to the specific needs of each client, most of your activities will be one-on-one.
- Are there such things as a group Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Because of the highly individualized nature of a Personal Etcheberry Experience, Pat can only accommodate a maximum of five people per day. If you come with others as a group, your experience will still be individual. In instances where Pat determines that one or more of the group share common training needs, you may be working out with some of your friends and colleagues.
- How will Pat decide what condition I'm in and what drills and exercises I need to do to get better?
- The first thing Pat or Mike will do is test you in several critical areas to see how you compare to your tennis peers, and identify your strengths and weaknesses. He will also talk with you about your goals, your tennis and exercise lifestyle, and any personal physical limitations you might have. Then Pat will create your exercise and workout program taking you through those drills and exercises so that you understand the importance of each component and are able to continue your regimen when you return home.
- How long will I be working with Pat and his Master Trainers each day?
- Pat and staff will be working with you approximately four hours each day of your Etcheberry Experience. They may not be four consecutive hours -- some people will need a break between sessions -- and the time spent will be shared between learning what your needs are, instruction on how to reach your conditioning goals, and appropriate workouts in the Fitness Center and/or on the court. Your exact schedule will be determined by your physical condition and personal time requirements.
- I have read that Coach Etcheberry can be very demanding. Will I be working as hard as Justine was in the DVDs?
- Justine and Jim and the other players you saw in the DVDs are professionals and Juniors with whom Pat has been working with for years. They are in prime physical condition. You will not be asked to perform at that level unless you are in that kind of physical shape already. Indeed, much of your Personal Etcheberry Experience will be learning what you need to do to get to those levels and how to do it safely.
- My sixteen year old son is a ranked Junior. How can Pat help him move up in the rankings?
- If your son is a competitive Junior or tour player, and sufficiently motivated and committed, Pat will be able to design a program similar to what he has done with pros like Justine Henin, Jelana Jankovic and other professional and serious junior players he works with daily. He would still test your son to identify his strengths and weakness, but the drills and exercises would be more demanding in order to take him up in the ranking and advance his career.
- How much will I be playing tennis/golf while I'm with Pat?
- Your Personal Etcheberry Experience is meant to get you in the best possible shape to succeed in the game of tennis, and help you develop the most effective techniques for moving on the court. While there may be times when you will be hitting the ball on the court, in terms of actually playing tennis, Mission Inn can arrange private or small group lessons with their tennis coaches, as well as opportunities to compete against other players at the resort while you are there.
- Since space is limited, how far in advance should I arrange my Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Pat is only available to take clients for a Personal Etcheberry Experience a limited number of weeks out of the year. Because space is limited to five people on any given day, we suggest you make your arrangements as soon as you know the dates you want. You can do this simply by sending an email to email@example.com saying you want to arrange a Personal Etcheberry Experience, and someone will help you book the dates you want.
- How do I arrange hotel accommodations?
- After securing dates for your Personal Etcheberry Experience with us, you can make hotel accommodations and arrange whatever other activities or services you want with The Mission Inn Resort or several other hotels through a direct link on our website to those establishments.
- My spouse is not into tennis/golf like I am. Will there be things available for my family to do while I am working with Pat?
- If you are staying at the Mission Inn Resort during your Experience, there are many activities and services available for wives, husbands and children to do that will make you envious of their vacation activities. Many are free, and others can be reserved when you are making your room reservations, or while you are at the resort. They vary from golf at the one of the two Championship golf courses at the Inn, to workouts at the Fitness Center, to hours of pampering at the Spa at Mission Inn. The Greater Orlando area also have enough world class activities and attractions --like Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, and many more-- to keep any family busy for weeks. Many are listed on the Personal Etcheberry Experience page of our website.