Gain your edge by training 1on1 with the legendary Pat Etcheberry
Would you like to work out one-on-one with the legendary Pat Etcheberry? Would you like the same training experience as golfing greats like Ernie Els, David Duvall, Nick Faldo, Charles Howell III, Brad Faxon, Tom Sherrer, Dicky Pride, Helen Alfredsson, Cristie Kerr and other notable PGA, LPGA and Senior PGA pros have had? Would you like to learn the secrets that can add 40 yards to your tee shot?
Now you can, with the exclusive Personal Etcheberry Experience. Pat and his expert training staff will conduct your very own personal evaluation to determine your current fitness and design a personalized training experience tailored just for you and your goals. Pat will develop a customized program so that you learn how to do the drills and exercises properly to continue your training to be your best upon your return home.
During your Personal Etcheberry Experience, you can stay at the internationally celebrated Mission Inn Golf & Tennis Resort, train daily with Pat and his staff at The Etcheberry Sports Performance Center and the Arnold Palmer Golf Academy.
Personal Etcheberry Experience Agenda
- Personal Assessment
- Your Personal Etcheberry Experience begins with your personal goals and needs assessment by Mr. Etcheberry and his staff to determine what kind of shape you're in and what you need to do about it to maximize your golf talent.
- Customized Training Program Development
- Pat will then custom design a workout routine of drills and exercises customized for your specific skills and needs, and tailored to develop your strengths and correct your weaknesses. Each regimen is uniquely structured to accommodate how much time you have available to train, and what facilities and equipment are available to you when you return home (in-home gym, commercial gym, or homemade apparatus). Your workout routine will also take into account any distinctive physical strengths or limitations you may have.
- On-Course and Gym Workout
- Once you have been evaluated and Pat has designed your workout routine, you're off to the links and the fitness center to learn the specific drills and exercises you will need to help reach your competitive best. You'll also experience the degree of commitment that is required of all championship level athletes. Get ready to work hard!
1-day, 3-day and 5-day Personalized Etcheberry Experience packages are available. Packages include training for a minimum of 4 hours per day with Pat and his staff, access to the Etcheberry Sports Performance Center and Arnold Palmer Golf Academy facilities, and free use of any equipment associated with your drills and exercises.
- 1 Day Package: $995
- 3 Day Package: $2,195 (save 26%)
- 5 Day Package: $3,395 (save 32%)
(longer and periodic packages available. email personal@EtcheberryExperience.com for more details.)
Book your Personal Etcheberry Experience today by emailing personal@EtcheberryExperience.com.
Group, Family, and Team Discounts
Make it a family affair, or a group trip of friends from your golf club. Special group, family, and team discounts are available when 2-5 people register together for their Personal Etcheberry Experiences. Each individual in that group will SAVE:
- 10% on a 1-Day Experience (only $895 per person)
- 10% on a 3-Day Experience (only $1,975 per person)
- 15% on a 5-Day Experience (only $2,886 per person)
A maximum of only five people can enroll for any given day, and available dates are limited. Email personal@EtcheberryExperience.com today to start the registration process!
Pat and his training staff will be available the following dates in 2011, and scheduling will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
You are responsible for your own travel and accommodations expenses, as well as any leisure time activities you choose to arrange during your stay. The Mission Inn Resort is offering special reduced rates on accommodations and activities.
Other Nearby Hotels
Hampton Inn Leesburg/Tavares 9630 US Hwy 441 Leesburg, FL 34788+1 352 315 1053 hamptoninn.hilton.com 12.1 miles from Etcheberry Sports Performance Center
Holiday Inn Express Tavares 3601 W Burleigh Blvd, US Hwy 441 Tavares, FL, 32778 1 888 HOLIDAY (1 888 465 4329) http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/tavares/tvrfl/hoteldetail 9.05 miles from ESP Center
Howard Johnson 20329 US Hwy 27 North Clermont, FL 34715, United States +1 352 429 9033 7.73 miles from ESP center
Address: 1810 S Highway 27 Clermont, FL 34711-3658
Leisure Time Activities
Make it a family affair! The Orlando area has a tremendous amount to offer visitors.
Top Six Tourist Sites in Orlando
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios Florida
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Mall at Millenia
- Orlando Premium Outlets
- Cypress Gardens
Other nearby tourist destinations
Depending on the time of year, come catch some Central Florida sports, which include the Citrus Bowl, the NCAA Men’s and Women’s National Soccer Championships, Dew Action Sports Tour Season Finale, and Orlando Magic. Besides sunbathing, the communities of the Gulf Coast offer charter boat fishing, scuba and snorkeling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I be working with Pat privately, or will there be other people in my group?
- Since each Personal Etcheberry Experience is customized to the specific needs of each client, most of your activities will be one-on-one.
- Are there such things as a group Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Because of the highly individualized nature of a Personal Etcheberry Experience, Pat can only accommodate a maximum of five people per day. If you come with others as a group, your experience will still be individual. In instances where Pat determines that one or more of the group share common training needs, you may be working out with some of your friends and colleagues.
- How will Pat decide what condition I'm in and what drills and exercises I need to do to get better?
- The first thing Pat or Mike will do is test you in several critical areas to see how you compare to your tennis peers, and identify your strengths and weaknesses. He will also talk with you about your goals, your tennis and exercise lifestyle, and any personal physical limitations you might have. Then Pat will create your exercise and workout program taking you through those drills and exercises so that you understand the importance of each component and are able to continue your regimen when you return home.
- How long will I be working with Pat and his Master Trainers each day?
- Pat and staff will be working with you approximately four hours each day of your Etcheberry Experience. They may not be four consecutive hours -- some people will need a break between sessions -- and the time spent will be shared between learning what your needs are, instruction on how to reach your conditioning goals, and appropriate workouts in the Fitness Center and/or on the court. Your exact schedule will be determined by your physical condition and personal time requirements.
- I have read that Coach Etcheberry can be very demanding. Will I be working as hard as Justine was in the DVDs?
- Justine and Jim and the other players you saw in the DVDs are professionals and Juniors with whom Pat has been working with for years. They are in prime physical condition. You will not be asked to perform at that level unless you are in that kind of physical shape already. Indeed, much of your Personal Etcheberry Experience will be learning what you need to do to get to those levels and how to do it safely.
- My sixteen year old son is a ranked Junior. How can Pat help him move up in the rankings?
- If your son is a competitive Junior or tour player, and sufficiently motivated and committed, Pat will be able to design a program similar to what he has done with pros like Justine Henin, Jelana Jankovic and other professional and serious junior players he works with daily. He would still test your son to identify his strengths and weakness, but the drills and exercises would be more demanding in order to take him up in the ranking and advance his career.
- How much will I be playing tennis/golf while I'm with Pat?
- Your Personal Etcheberry Experience is meant to get you in the best possible shape to succeed in the game of tennis, and help you develop the most effective techniques for moving on the court. While there may be times when you will be hitting the ball on the court, in terms of actually playing tennis, Mission Inn can arrange private or small group lessons with their tennis coaches, as well as opportunities to compete against other players at the resort while you are there.
- Since space is limited, how far in advance should I arrange my Personal Etcheberry Experience?
- Pat is only available to take clients for a Personal Etcheberry Experience a limited number of weeks out of the year. Because space is limited to five people on any given day, we suggest you make your arrangements as soon as you know the dates you want. You can do this simply by sending an email to email@example.com saying you want to arrange a Personal Etcheberry Experience, and someone will help you book the dates you want.
- How do I arrange hotel accommodations?
- After securing dates for your Personal Etcheberry Experience with us, you can make hotel accommodations and arrange whatever other activities or services you want with The Mission Inn Resort or several other hotels through a direct link on our website to those establishments.
- My spouse is not into tennis/golf like I am. Will there be things available for my family to do while I am working with Pat?
- If you are staying at the Mission Inn Resort during your Experience, there are many activities and services available for wives, husbands and children to do that will make you envious of their vacation activities. Many are free, and others can be reserved when you are making your room reservations, or while you are at the resort. They vary from golf at the one of the two Championship golf courses at the Inn, to workouts at the Fitness Center, to hours of pampering at the Spa at Mission Inn. The Greater Orlando area also have enough world class activities and attractions --like Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, and many more-- to keep any family busy for weeks. Many are listed on the Personal Etcheberry Experience page of our website.