Etcheberry Certification for Golf
For the first time Pat Etcheberry is offering a certification program to pass along his fitness, strength and conditioning philosophy and techniques to a new generation of coaches and trainers so that they can one day know the pride of teaching gifted athletes how to become Champions in their own right.
Successful candidates will be given tools to enable them to promote in their market their new status of being Etcheberry Certified and possessing the training secrets that have been instrumental in making so many PGA, LPGA and Senior PGA golfers winners in the sport.
Certification Clinic Agenda (Varies Depending on Location)
The Etcheberry Certification Program has only one level of certification and is designed for both coaches and trainers. It consists of a two-day, hands-on Certification Clinic that includes two morning sessions of classroom presentations and two afternoons of in-gym and on-court workout sessions. You will be given an Etcheberry Certification Manual prior to your arrival to help you prepare for the clinic.
- 8:00 - 8:30 am Check-In
- 8:30 - 11:30 am Classroom Instruction
- 11:30 - 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 4:00 pm Fitness Center, Sandpit & on-course instruction and workouts
- 8:00 - 11:00 am Classroom instruction and testing
- 11:00 - 12:00 pm Lunch
- 12:00 - 3:00 pm Fitness Center & on-course instruction and testing
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm Certification awards and photographs with Pat
Candidates must successfully pass both written and performance tests on the materials presented in both settings. These clinics are sports-specific, and focus on information you need to train your players to be healthier, stronger, faster and mentally tougher with far greater stamina the Etcheberry way.
To be eligible for the certification program, you must possess a nationally recognized level of competence in the sport, or in fitness or training more generally, such as certification from organizations like (in the United States) the LPGA, PGA, SGF, USGTF, ISSA, PGTAA, MGCD, ACE, NETA, NSCA, NASM, NSPA, IFPA, AFPA, NCSF, PTE, etc. Similar certification programs from associations and organizations in other countries are also acceptable. Extensive teaching, coaching and training experience may be substituted in some instances, and Pat will evaluate those requests on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact us at: contact us.
Dates, Registration and Fees
Clinics will be offered several weekends each year at the Etcheberry Sports Performance Center, and at regional locations in the United States, Canada and other countries around the world in 2011. Enrollment will be limited so that Pat can have quality time with every candidate.
- Check back soon contact us to get on the waiting list.
- Just file an online application here and we'll get back to you about the details. Please note: a $100 non-refundable deposit is required as part of the registration process.
- Certification Fees
- The standard fee for certification is $595.00. This includes a non-refundable deposit of $100 required at the time of registration. This fee covers all expenses associated with your certification, including books, DVDs, manuals, equipment, use of the Fitness Center and courts during instruction and testing, and autographed photographs with Pat for use in promoting your Etcheberry Certified status back home.
As an Etcheberry Certified coach or trainer , you will be able to advertise your unique qualifications and charge more for your added expertise. But we are also incorporating many other valuable features into the program that you may take advantage of once you achieve certification.
- You will receive a copy of ETCH: Secrets to Training Champions, Pat Etcheberry's new book outlining his training philosophy, techniques, and drills, drills and more drills.
- You will automatically be listed on our website so that prospective students or employers can validate that you are indeed Etcheberry Certified.
- A brief biography of your career will also appear on EtcheberryExperience.com.
- You will be eligible for delineated advertising space in the appropriate section of EtcheberryExperience.com, which would help attract new students.
- We will also maintain a referral system whereby Etcheberry Certified coaches and trainers would be notified of inquiries from prospective customers wanting to know of certified instructors in their area.
- Pat Etcheberry will make himself available from time to time for exclusive "Chat-With-Pat" discussions with Etcheberry Certified coaches and trainers.
- You will be able to e-mail questions to Pat throughout the year when you need special advice or recommendations.
- We have devised an Affiliates Program for successful candidates that will permit you to generate additional income by receiving a percentage of each sale you make of Etcheberry Experience products or services.
- You will receive a special discount on most Etcheberry Experience products.
- And you will be provided a Press Kit containing press releases and autographed photos of you and Pat that you can use to promote your Etcheberry Certified status in your market and at your Tennis Club or Center.
You are responsible for your own travel and accommodations expenses, as well as any leisure time activities you choose to arrange during your stay. The Mission Inn Resort is offering special reduced rates on accommodations and activities.
Other Nearby Hotels
Hampton Inn Leesburg/Tavares 9630 US Hwy 441 Leesburg, FL 34788+1 352 315 1053 hamptoninn.hilton.com 12.1 miles from Etcheberry Sports Performance Center
Holiday Inn Express Tavares 3601 W Burleigh Blvd, US Hwy 441 Tavares, FL, 32778 1 888 HOLIDAY (1 888 465 4329) http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/tavares/tvrfl/hoteldetail 9.05 miles from ESP Center
Howard Johnson 20329 US Hwy 27 North Clermont, FL 34715, United States +1 352 429 9033 7.73 miles from ESP center
Address: 1810 S Highway 27 Clermont, FL 34711-3658